Registration for participants and exhibitors is open on Wednesday afternoon as well, as is table top setup for exhibitors Times TBA.
An application has been made to the EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event
- Improve your ability to treat glaucoma based on new research findings, drug and device development(s).
- Introduce newest techniques, how it could affect previous best practices
- Identify newest research and future directions
- Updates on MIGS
- Updates on newest and pipeline drugs and their underlying modes of action
- Learn about the newest, often unpublished trabecular meshwork, optic nerve, uveal scleral & other outflow research
- Discuss the implications of this new research on Glaucoma drug and device development
- Promote increased opportunities for collaborative scientific research and publications, provide a collegial environment and encourage new investigators
Meet our internationally acclaimed faculty.